Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Cupcake Competition: White Chocolate

This will probably be my last post for a while because I am currently moving to a STUNNING house in Georgetown with 3 of my best friends. So remember in my last post how I explained about my Chocolate Lab stealing my cupcakes? Well, I caught him this time!



Little Thief!! He couldn't help it this time, my White Chocolate Pistachio cupcake was HEAVENLY!!!! This is The Sweetest Kitchen's second month at doing the Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge and last month was a HUGE hit. The secret ingredient was Tea, and I made a Chai/Matcha cupcake that turned out okay, but I wasn't very impressed. This month, when I found out the secret ingredient was White Chocolate, I couldn't resist using Pistachio's! I love this little nut and believe it or not, they are phenomenal in cupcakes! And, Charlie agrees!


Good luck to all the competitors, and here are the sponsers this month:

The winner of August’s Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge will receive prizes from:
Thank you times a million to all of our prize sponsers!

For more information on the competition go here: http://www.sweetestkitchen.com/mysterybox/

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute about your Labrador stealing your cupcakes! Chocolate Labs are my favorite dogs! Good luck with your move, and good luck in the competition with these yummy cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were SO good! And y'all didn't get any!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you post the recipe maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I will post this recipe, give me a few days since my work load is HEAVY!

    ReplyDelete